Moose Jaw Temple Gardens 4 Day
What the Heck’s in Moose Jaw?
- Enjoy a body massage, skin treatment, paraffin manicure or pedicure at the Oasis Spa in the Temple Gardens Hotel
- Visit Fifth Avenue Jewelry – 30 Stadacona St. Check out the showroom filled with exquisite handcrafted gemstone jewelry
- Enjoy the Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery in Crescent Park just two blocks away
- See how fudge is made and have an Italian Gelato at the Chocolate Moose Factory at 108 Main St. N.
- Visit the Yvette Moore Gallery which features the art of Yvette Moore. Have lunch or afternoon coffee while you’re there
- Enjoy dinner at the Hopkin’s Dining Parlour, a fine dining restaurant and curiosity shoppe in a three-story mansion that was built in 1905
- Take a leisurely stroll through Crescent Park, across the street from the hotel and enjoy the war memorial gardens and recreational activities available
- Visit the Western Development Museum
- Check out the multitude of Murals around town
- Check out the Oliv tasting room
St. Albert Inn & Suites
Lowes Home Improvement (9603 – 165 Ave. NW Edmonton)
Super 8 Sherwood Park
Vegreville Garden Inn
Super 8 Vermilion
Tropical Inn, North Battleford
Lawson Heights Mall, Saskatoon
- Single: $629.00
- Twin: $409.00
- Triple: $359.00
- Quad: $339.00
Pricing is based on number of people in your group. Rates below are for the next upcoming departure date. For pricing details about other departures, please click the "View Prices" link next to your desired date in the Departure Dates block to the right.
Applicable taxes may be added at the time of booking.
Tour Details by Day
Day 1 – St. Albert to Moose Jaw
Welcome aboard your motor-coach as your tour begins in St. Albert. Travel east through Lloydminster for coffee, North Battleford, and Saskatoon for lunch, then its off to Moose Jaw. Get settled into your room at the Temple Garden Resort Hotel and go for a soothing dip in the mineral spa pool before trying your luck at the Casino.
Day 2 – City Tour & Tunnels of Moose Jaw
This morning a step on guide will board our coach and give us a tour of historic Moose Jaw. You will be transported into the depths of Moose Jaw’s vibrant and sometimes shady history. You will see the Murals of Moose Jaw and many of the historic buildings in the downtown area of the city. You will also drive by Crescent Park, home of the Moose Jaw Art Museum and National Exhibits. In the afternoon, for those who have reserved, we will transport you to the Tunnels of Moose Jaw for an interesting and entertaining historic look at Moose Jaw’s past. Optional cost is $20.00. After the tours are completed you will be transported back to the hotel.
Day 3 – Casino Regina & RCMP Museum
This morning you will be transported to Regina, the capital of Saskatchewan. You can play the slots or gamble at the tables at Casino Regina or if there are at least 10 guests interested, we will arrange a 3-hour tour of the RCMP training depot & museum. Optional cost for this tour is $10.00. We return to Moose Jaw mid afternoon where you can soak in the mineral pool, continue your lucky streak at the Casino, or just enjoy a relaxing evening. For those not interested in Regina there are plenty of things to see and do in Moose Jaw. Visit the Western Development Museum and look back at the history of transportation.
Day 4 – Moose Jaw to Edmonton
Feeling rejuvenated, you board the coach for your trip home. On the return, we will stop in Saskatoon for coffee and in Lloydminster for dinner before returning home with fond memories of your Moose Jaw vacation.