Enjoy life, go sightseeing, do good deeds.
We all come to this world to be tourists
Promotion Tours is a locally owned, fully guided, Motor-Coach Travel Company.
All our tours are guided by experienced Tour Directors. As well, we hire local step-on guides at some destinations who will entertain you with local history and give you the best cultural experience possible.
Our Commitment to You
We keep you safe, entertained and informed on all of our trips.
As you can see you are as important to a successful tour as we are. Many of our best tours our tour director comes home and says “Wow we had such an awesome group!” It is truly you who makes a tour successful!
We can never run a flawless tour as unforeseen things arise along the route. It is how we handle them after the fact and how our customers are willing to accept small changes or challenges the Tour director or Driver encounter along the way. Customer feedback is important to us and we always make constantly make changes and improvements even on the most successful tours.
Thank you to all of our valued customers for choosing us and helping us become your tour provider that you trust in!
Creating the Perfect Tour
What makes a perfect bus tour or any vacation? There are many pieces that come into play to make a perfect bus tour or any vacation.
- Planning a route with sought after attractions
- Having well timed meal stops, and ensuring any included meals are in the customers best interest.
- Timing, make sure time aboard the bus is kept to a minimum and attractions are kept to a maximum.
- Ensuring comfortable quality accommodations to get that well deserved rest at the end of the day!
EXECUTE THE PLAN
- Having a Driver and Guide who work well together executing the plan laid out for them.
- Compassion in dealing with customers concerns.
- Educate, entertain and have fun with the group.
- Be able to make decisions on the go when something does not go as planned.
- Arriving with an open mind to group travel rather than individual travel is the first step to a successful tour.
- Participate in games and activities on the bus.
- Be aware that food and accommodations may not be the same as what you are used to.
- Talk to your fellow passengers, join them at meal stops or for an evening coffee or social.
- Lend a helping hand if you see a fellow passenger struggle with something.
- Be willing to step outside the box and explore the new areas we are seeing.