Temple Gardens Spa, Mineral pool and Casino 5 days
What the heck’s in Moose Jaw?
- Enjoy a body massage, skin treatment, paraffin manicure or pedicure at the Sun Tree Spa in the Temple Gardens Hotel
- Visit Fifth Avenue Jewelry – 30 Stadacona St. Check out the showroom filled with exquisite handcrafted gemstone jewelry
- Enjoy the Moose Jaw Museum and Art Gallery in Crescent Park just two blocks away
- See how fudge is made and have an Italian Gelato at the Chocolate Moose Factory at 108 Main St. N.
- Visit the Yvette Moore Gallery which features the art of Yvette Moore. Have lunch or afternoon coffee while you’re there
- Enjoy dinner at the Hopkin’s Dining Parlour, a fine dining restaurant and curiosity shoppe in a three-story mansion that was built in 1905
- Take a leisurely stroll through Crescent Park, across the street from the hotel and enjoy the war memorial gardens and recreational activities available
- Visit the Western Development Museum
- Check out the multitude of Murals around town
- Check out the Oliv tasting room
St. Albert Inn & Suites
Lowes Home Improvement (9603 – 165 Ave. NW Edmonton)
Super 8 Sherwood Park
Vegreville Garden Inn
Super 8 Vermilion
Tropical Inn, North Battleford
Lawson Heights Mall, Saskatoon
September 10, 2023 ( 5 Days )
Tour Details by Day
Pricing is based on room occupancy.
Rates are for the departure date specified above.
Applicable taxes may be added at the time of booking.
- Transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom equipped motor-coach
- Services of an experienced Tour Director and Driver
- Onboard entertainment
- 4 nights accommodation at the Temple Gardens Casino & Spa with unlimited spa use
- Transportation to Casino Regina
- Special rates for Tunnels of Moose Jaw & RCMP Heritage Museum and Western Development Museum
- Locally guided city tour (If available)
- Full free day in Moose Jaw to do as you choose
- 15% discount at Harwood’s Restaurant Temple Gardens if you provide your Promotion Tours Lanyard