Mother’s Day In Jasper
May 11, 2024 - May 12, 2024
May 11 - May 12, 2024
Mother's Day In Jasper
Date: May 11 – 12, 2023 (2 Days)
Activity Level: Low
Back by popular demand, join us for Mother’s Day in Jasper! The Rocky Mountains will greet you on this 2-day tour to Jasper and the area. Show mom how much you appreciate her with this weekend getaway!
- Leduc – Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
- Sherwood Park – Super 8
- St Albert – St Albert Inn & Suites
- Spruce Grove – Walmart Super Center
- Edson – McDonald’s
Price includes all applicable taxes
Deposit required: $100/person
Final payment due: April 10, 2024
Pricing is based on room occupancy.
Rates are for the departure date specified above.
- Transportation on an air-conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach
- Services of an experienced Pro Tours Tour Director & Professional Driver
- Onboard entertainment
- Entrance fees to Jasper National Park
- Meals Included: Mother’s Day Dinner & Breakfast
- 1 night accommodation Jasper @ Tonquin Inn
- Tour to Athabasca Falls & Maligne Canyon
- Driving tour of Jasper and Area
- Time for shopping in Jasper
- Meals not specified
- Gratuity for your Tour Director
- Gratuity for your Driver
Tour Details by Day
Meals Included: Mother’s Day Dinner
Welcome aboard your deluxe motor coach as we begin our tour with pick-up stops in Leduc, Sherwood Park, and St Albert. You will then head west on the Yellowhead Highway, stopping in Spruce Grove, and then Edson for coffee before carrying on to Jasper. After lunch on your own in one of the many restaurants in the town center , we will take you to Athabasca Falls and Sunwapta Falls for some sightseeing, before checking into the Tonquin Inn. Tonight, you will be treated to a delicious included Mother’s Day Dinner. After your dinner, you can relax in the indoor whirlpool or 1 of the 2 outdoor hot tubs.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Happy Mother’s Day! Enjoy a complimentary breakfast this morning and a late check out before departing for more Jasper touring and Maligne Canyon. Then we’ll retrace our steps before arriving back at our home cities this evening. Hopefully, this quick little jaunt to Jasper was the perfect way to spend this Mother’s Day.